Tuesday, February 3, 2009

5 Week Maddux Update

After 5 weeks, Maddux is doing great! Since a lot of people kept asking Paige and I the same question, we decided to finally answer it. I won't tell you, but you will find out from the video.
Enjoy!


Little Mad 2.3.09

For the second straight year, I am shaving my head to raise money for childhood cancer research. You can see my website and donate to a good cause by clicking on the link below.
Thank you!
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.php?ParticipantKey=2009-59079#

4 comments:

Amit said...

About thirty seconds in I was about to throw a fit because I hadn't seen my favorite little fur ball... but you guys came through!

Awesome video but I still want to see Tau ask to go outside when Maddux cries.

And I 'love' his cry. It's distinct but always follows the same pattern. So I'm a weirdo; you already knew that anyway.

CC said...

tau is so sweet and patient! when my dog heard the baby cry he perked his heard up and looked around - totally on alert. no way would he just turn away and wait for it to stop.

Becky said...

I am cracking up that you were the mean parents to let Maddux cry while you took the video. haha Tau's lack of reaction is hysterical! Who would have thought?
The baby is sure filling out! Too cute!

Whit and Jake said...

I love it! Jake and I could not stop laughing at Tau's reaction.. completely disregarding that crying baby! (I often wonder what dogs are really thinking.) His face is definitely filling out and he is becoming so alert- so freaking cute! It is always so amazing to me how fast they change.